Poke Me! Poke Me!

lololololol

Lordy.. <--- funniest part of the movie :D. Well done my son, keep the english movies/animations comin! Muwahahaha you can't run from the sexual herrassment wig *cough* man!!!

Wonchop responds:

mwahahaha

ArmorPicross ArmorPicross

Yar

You know the drill.

Turret Defense Turret Defense

Owned.

Kinda reminds me of command & conquer games. Probs best game on newgrounds.

how to pass out how to pass out

LOOOL

I watched this submission, then tried it at school a few days ago, and i basically passed out while I was in morning assembly, and apparently I fell onto somebody's lap and everyone thought I was dead, I remember waking up at like 6:30pm or something!!!

Curb Your Enthusiasm SB Curb Your Enthusiasm SB

Nice...

Very good. Although one thing, you didn't put a 'hit frame' on the "no", which happened to be the first one i hovered my mouse over, so i thought none of them would have a 'hit frame' but thankfully they do ^_^. Nice one!

Billy Madison Soundboard Billy Madison Soundboard

nice choice

good choice of video! again an outstanding soundboard, will be excellent for prank phone calls ;}

Gta: Doncaster - Part Two Gta: Doncaster - Part Two

i loved it!

hey joe its me, the one you showed how to make a custom cursor remember? lol. this was a very good submission, this is my new account so my animations arent on this one, you have improved a lot recently, like me ^_^ you have to tell me the action scripting for this one!! p.s i never see you on msn do you have a new account??