B Ball B Ball

Very different in a very good way

That was actually VERY VERY good, I was expecting some lame shit, but even though i know there are some very good flashes, they have boring bits and slow parts, but this movie.... this is one of the best 'shorts' I have ever seen!!! It seemed proffessional to a sence; such as when the monster was introduced, along with the title. EXCELLENT job, very well designed, great style and animation. Nice one!

Retards with guns Retards with guns

OMFG

OMFG I WANT YOUR BABIES!!!!111

It was hillarious, especially the fox's laugh, and you did it with just two people didn't you? (You - and your friend recording it).

Rape me.

notfredryk responds:

Haha... thanks man... But it was all me, I played every one.. yeah I know.. I'm a cameleon.

Madness Vs Lemmings 2 Madness Vs Lemmings 2

Yeh... suck-ish

Completely agreed with Cloud109.

(Homicidal) (Homicidal)

Nice

Very clever, good job.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

i ate a chinchilla once

The Dumpling Song The Dumpling Song

Cock.

If your voice was broken and you didn't have THE MOST FUCKING ANNOYING VOICE ON THIS PLANET then maybe I would've given you a 3. That was the fucking SHITTEST rap i've ever heard... "I can't eat any more dumplings"... you fucking little goon! I say hell to americans.

Meebs responds:

Why don't you talk about something you know anything about, mr. C+ batting average.

OBIOUSLY you know what makes a good flas *Sarcasm*

How To Start A Company How To Start A Company

Interesting!

That was a very interesting animation. You seem to have picked up your own way of animating, this is a very good way, hard to believe it you are just fourteen! You will go down very far, perhaps you could become a proffessional, i think you probably will be. The animation was very skilled and imaginative, did you invent all the ideas or get some from various other people? :D! 5/5

allemansing responds:

Hey man thanks a lot =D.
I got the inspiration from Danny Wallace's "How To Start Your Own Country". Check it out on www.citizensrequired.com

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

ROFL

that was HILLARIOUS when he ate her gun. And the...guy on the seat, mwahahahahha'skl';ksa,d';

JOIN ME JOIN ME

WOW!

LMFAO i never saw that one coming!!!!!!!!!

Oh Jesus god no! {CC} Oh Jesus god no! {CC}

yar....

w/e.... but like you just gave me an idea :D thanks.

Ivanovitch responds:

Kthxbai.

Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2 Spoilsbury Toast Boy -2

WTF

You are a sick bastard. Get off the weed... good animation but WAY too extreme; you're not gonna get that stuff on T.V if that's what you're hoping.